Mamata Trust – Infosys Pvt.Ltd., Hyderabad
Swechha Mamata Promo Video
Project SWECHHA (Empowering the Adolescent girls in Menstrual Hygiene)
We are very proud that this programme has been making a huge impact in the lives of future mothers of India. We are trying hard to reach out to every school, junior college and social welfare hostel to empower and educate our girls in the area of menstrual hygiene.
Adolescent Girls from Government Schools, Junior Colleges & Hostels
1) Educational Sessions using Visual Aids on Menstrual Hygiene, Sanitary Napkins Usage, Staying Clean, Group Discussion and One-On-One Chats with the Children
2) Hand Book with complete information about the subject
3) Pre and Post Programme Analysis/Study
1. Improving menstrual hygiene, personal hygiene, health and diet
2. Increased school attendance levels during the menstrual cycle
3. Usage of Sanitary Napkins and their safe disposal.
4. Educating the parents to follow safe and healthy methods during the cycle
“Our girls are very much comfortable and confident of speaking out about this and they have started buying the napkins for themselves and their mothers. This proves the power of being aware. Thanks to Pragathi & Padala Charitable Trust for working on such a worthy cause to educate the future mothers of India. Thank You”.
– Teachers & Head Masters
“From this session we got to know what kind of food has to be taken and the home remedies to avoid menstrual cramps. We promise you that we will follow them”.
“We always thought that menstrual blood is waste /bad blood and menstruation is a bad thing, but now we realized that this is an absolutely a normal biological process”.
-10th class Girls from Farooqnagar Mandal, Mahbubnagar District, Telangana
MAMATA – KAJULURU
MAMATA – KGBV